Cognizant’s Donna Bauer, Technology Vertical Consulting Leader has been recognized as one of Consulting Magazine’s Women Leaders in Consulting.
Over the last 14 years, Consulting Magazine has set out to measure the impact of women on the consulting profession. Women make up less than half of the profession, but it’s impossible to quantify their collective impact. Women continue to make a profound difference to both their clients and their firms. Categories for the awards include Lifetime Achievement, Future Leaders, and more.
Donna is being recognized in the category of Excellence in Leadership. Among her achievements, she has:
- Led ERP and data practice with a team of over 900 associates.
- Built ERP and data practice in India.
- Built a business consulting practice that financially models business and value propositions.
- Created a new business model solution selling while integrating acquisitions at two high tech Fortune 50 companies.
- Developed early IOT solutions in High Tech, Manufacturing and Energy.
- Led the Cognizant Tech Vertical Consulting Team.
- Co-Created the Ecosystem CoSell Model for a Fortune 100 High Tech client.
“I am thrilled to receive this honor from Consulting Magazine,” said Donna. “The recognition pays tribute to the consultants, teachers, and mentors that have come before me. They persevered and blazed the trail. The path was smoother as a result of the work they have done before me. I would also like to think that the work we are doing today, makes the trail easier for the next generation of consultants.”
To see the full list of honorees, click here.