Cognizant’s CDB Interactive Content Factory has won a Platinum Award at the MarCom 2020 Awards in the ‘Best Content Studio for Marketing Operations’ category.
One of the largest and most respected creative competitions in the world, the MarCom Awards honor excellence in marketing and communications for businesses. The awards are administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, which consists of several thousand marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, digital, and web professionals.
Cognizant Content Factory is a platform-driven digital content studio that creates a balance between brand intimacy and industrialization of content, helping brand managers reimagine their marketing operations. The Content Factory :
- Creates reusable modular content generation using AI and machine learning, enabling up to 40% reusability of content pieces.
- Provides technology for automated content assembly.
- Reduces time to market for assets by up to 30%.
- Develops a unified content operations view for effective governance.
- Reduces operations costs by up to 50%.
“We are thrilled to receive the Platinum Award for Best Content Studio from MarCom,” said Balaji Parthasarathy, Senior Director, Cognizant. “Winning this award reinforces our position as leaders in the content marketplace, and it validates the quality of the work we are doing for our clients, giving them even more confidence in our vast capabilities, impeccable quality, and proficiency in the range of services we provide them.”
Learn more about the MarCom Awards here.